The Flash technology is considered as the best when it comes to professional web designing. Since its inception, the Flash technology has gained a lot of acceptance throughout the internet. The Flash technology which is sometimes also referred to as interactive web animation technology was initially dispersed by Macromedia Corporation.
If you are someone who is thinking about a Flash Website then we suggest you to consider the advantages and dis advantages of such a website before practically adopting it.
Be The Cuck – Adult Series
Ever heard of cuckolding fetish? It’s something that was kept a micro-niche and society wasn’t aware of it at all. Right now, it’s making mainstream debut and with series launch of Be The Cuck, where you are shown in your POV what it is to see your wife having sexual fun with someone else. You can’t do anything but watch and see pleasure in her eyes, something that you couldn’t bring her. The series is kind of showcase where submissive men are shown how to treat a lady by real alpha males.
Merits of Flash website
Some of the advantages of flash website are as follows
- Flash is basically a platform which is independent of a browser. The platform does not create any problem or issues as far as cross browser compatibility is concerned. As a user of flash you need not worry about the different interpretation of CSS and HTML code. As a user you can easily view the web content as long as you have the flash player plugin installed in your PC.
- Flash can also be utilized by you for the replacement of text elements. The replacement is more related to HTML web pages that contain flash equivalents. The technique of image replacement is also known as “Scalable Inman Flash Replacement”
- The biggest advantage of flash lies in the fact that it can support interactivity, audio, advanced video and animation. Since flash is based on vector hence incorporation of bitmaps is supported by it.
- The flash based applications have the ability to collect the online games, photo slide show, charts, shopping carts, audio, movies and web applications of different kinds.
- Since flash is based on vector hence it can be considered as a light weight option as far as animation is concerned. Expression through animation becomes more advanced and result oriented in case of Flash.
Demerits of Flash Websites
- Flash websites in most of the cases only work if there is a flash player plugin installed in your computer. In case the flash player is not installed or if you download the wrong version then under such a scenario an update is required.
- The biggest issue with flash websites is that they are not sometimes accessible. For accessibility a website must be coded properly and if they are not coded in an optimum way then the flash websites lack alternative text which makes it very hard for the screen readers.
- Another issue with flash is that some well-known mobile devices cannot access it. The issue is commonly seen in apple based devices like IPhones etc.
- Usually the flash based websites are not compatible with search engine optimization and there are various technical reasons behind this fact.
- The flash websites have a longer loading time as compared to other websites.
Yes flash is one of the best multimedia platforms as far interactivity, animation and video is concerned. However still one needs to look at the pros and cons before coming up with a decision.
Update 28/11/2017 – We think we should clarify something, after getting lots of response from our readers. We absolutely loved flash technology, but in world of HTML5 and so huge usage of mobile devices it simply makes no sense sticking to it. Guys from pricyhostel.com gave us lots of information and tips on why user experience on video sites must be the priority number #1.